Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Open Letter to Sarah Palin

Thank you Sarah Palin for blessing me  with the endorsement of the Art print you purchased from me in November of 2014 and for your wonderful endorsement back in December of 2015 of my art print of Jesus laughing called "His Joy" as been a reminder to me also to laugh, and laugh some more.
His Joy


In the last few years I have been through a lot. Been through the fire. And I have come out better than when my trials of 2013 started. I'm in a new season now of Joy. And seeking God's face. And recognize that he is my peace. He is my ______ when I need him. And I need him all the time.

God has been sending me his surprises here and there more often this past year. And this past year has been fruitful. I have received so much healing from the past And made so many friends along the way. You have a friend in me too.

I heard not too long ago of your new trials with the hospitalization of your husband and his accident. I have been praying for you and your family. I feel God is going to cause a recompense for you and your family. You at times have been misunderstood by others or attacked in media and judgement s of others. Yet, God I feel is going to do more in your life, in blessing you and your future generations. For What you thought was dead, I feel God is going to raise to life again. Their is still something I feel God is going to work through you on.
a New Thing


In This time, I feel to say to keep looking to God. Seeking him, and He will make a way. Recently the Lord revealed to me a few weeks ago, that He is doing a NEW thing. I feel that for you too.

Taste and See that the Lord is Good.

Kingdom Artist-Jen Page
4himpaintings.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keys to the Kingdom- Artist Jen Page "Keys to the Kingdom" "You are my beloved child in whom I am well pleased. You have an i...